Monday, August 16, 2010

#HRRC: Why do I write about what I write about

This is my blog and I write about various topics. But, I gurantee one of the top 10 questions anyone is asked as a blogger is what they write about.

I don't think I've written about this yet, so I decided to make a video on it instead to add to my #HRRC!



A couple of things:
First off, the blog post that I reference with Switchfoot, you can find that here.

Second, as far as running in my Mizuno's, I haven't worn them in about 4 weeks. Why? I was sick for a while and had to take care of my body before getting back into any form of training. What I am I training for? I'd like to run an event with Life Time Fitness, or any 5K or 7K. I should find an online program that works best for me so I can track my progress and have real stats to base my progress off of. I don't know if I want and/or need everyone seeing my stats though, so that's something I should consider.
My first 5K, I ran? I kept the blog short and sweet and even have my stats 'logged' there on there, so if you're interested, click here to read that.
The other blog I wrote? Yes, unfortunately (for me), I only have two posts written about this. Yikes!! You can find that here and though it's a bit longer, you could say it's because I ran into some of my own "technical" difficulties! ;)

I really hope you're liking these videos.

Do me a favor and pick my brain!! I'm know I'm just in the beginning stages of this, so maybe you're not sure what to ask, but this is a pretty fun for me so I'm going to keep doing it.

Need to rewind? Here you go:
Part 1: Five things you might not know about Rachel Ryan
Blog
Video

No comments:

Post a Comment