Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday "blues"

This is a night where I normally have a topic ready to go for a video blog, get my camera set up, do my own make up, wardrobe and hair and then it's lights camera ... action!

Unfortunately, tonight I'm dissapointed because I simply do not have the energy to do a video blog and I think my sleep is more important tonight. I was out in the sun nearly all day from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. lifeguarding and then I had an in-service tonight at work.
I absolutely LOVE doing these video blogs and though I'm in the beginning stages, I just decided to write a blog and be honest about my mental state of mind tonight.

Tomorrow, my schedule is just as crazy, but I'll be teaching swim lessons so I won't be as exhausted. I'm going to do my best to pull something together tomorrow and hopefully YouTube won't be too slow for an upload. It'd be fantastic if I could get the video blog done in the morning BEFORE my lessons!! Sooooo that means, if I go to bed now, I'll be up by probably 6 or so? I don't plan on crashing for a full 12 hours as I don't think I'm quite at that level of exhaustion. I can handle 6 a.m. though!! Whose gonna call me or text me to send me a reminder though?!?! Kidding!!

I have a couple of fun things up my sleeve regarding my "Hire Rachel Ryan Campaign" (#HRR <-- on Twitter) and I'm so ready for this week to begin. My 9-hour work day is over and my night is just "beginning" through getting some much needed rest so I can be amped up for the remainder of this week! This is my blog and although consistency is important, my lack of "alertness" tonight is going to win and I'm sorry if you were looking forward to watching another video blog. I'm just as "blue" as you are! ;)

I hope that you (yeah you!) had a fantastic weekend! Enjoy Monday and do something awesome for someone tomorrow; give a compliment, buy the person standing right behind you coffee (without telling them), smile at someone if you think their having a bad day or something else that is simple and doesn't cost you more than $5. Little things make a big difference. Remember that! :)

Thank you for being *says next word in a high pitched/muted voice* FABULOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment