Tuesday, August 24, 2010

#HRRC: Twitter and Facebook: building relationships, utilizing without abusing and old-fashioned invitations

I have a pickle with my generation (maybe even a couple of others) and how we communicate with each other. This video blog is inspired by recent and past events that I've personally been affected by through the use of Twitter and Facebook. I'm not saying that I'm necessarily right or that I have all of the answers, but I am asking you for your opinion, your thoughts and what you think.

Think before you post an update, tweet a tweet, invite someone to an event or recognize a famous person for something they said.

Is it possible we're abusing our own self-worth or looking for the easy way out/in to do something or just slightly recognize and then leave before even saying hi?

Are you being real and actually acting on progressive and purposeful intensions? Do you know who you're even contacting? Do they even realize they're being contacted??

No comments:

Post a Comment