Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The secret of life

"The secret of life is to try not to hurry, but don't wait...don't wait."

I need security, but I want to continue to be challenged. I want to continue to push myself to new limits. I want to define my surroundings more by who decides to knock on my door so to speak.

I'd like to think I know whose going to be there in the end when all is said and done.

"The secret of life is there ain't no secret. And you don't get your money back."

My life is going in the right direction, whereas a couple of weeks ago, I was thinking way too much and over analyzing. It was hindering my decision making and my heart (emotions) became super confused with where I was really at. I have a new attitude with clearer visions and plan on focusing my direction with real intentions this time. Not that they weren't real before, I just think there was too much going on and I couldn't come up for enough air to stop and see what the heck was going on in the grander scheme of things.

Love passionately, deeply and without regret.

1 comment: