Friday, August 20, 2010

#HRRC: What my capabilities are in the work force

There is more to me than social media, Switchfoot, Jeep Wranglers, Twitter, blogging, my Mizuno's, Facebook and Diet Coke. But these are all things that make up a big part of who I am, some more than others.

In my third video, I talk about what my career goals are. What is it I want to be doing? Please understand this is just the icing on the cake and these are just a few "visions" I have for myself. There are so many opportunitites out there and I don't want you to think that what I mention is all I'm after.

I'm continually growing and learning and I don't want to limit myself by any means. As I've stated before, this is an opportunity for you to get to know the person behind the writing and realize that I am a person; not a spammar, not a "wannabe" image of anyone else, not an "expert" of this or that because we all learn from each other daily however, I know what I'm good at. Oh, and I'm not someone whose just twiddling their fingers waiting for you to come to me.

I've thought about whether or not I want to continue making these videos in the same spot or if I want to change things up. I'm looking at blue and green screen backdrops because these videos are something I really enjoy making.

Without further ado, here's my video for part 3. Feel free to comment or contact me here on my blog.

To rewind for "Hire Rachel Ryan" (#HRRC <-- via Twitter): Here's the links to part 1: Video
Blog

Here's the links to part 2:
Video
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment