Saturday, August 14, 2010

#HRRC: Five things you might not know about Rachel Ryan

I did a video blog yesterday and even though it took forever to upload, I FINALLY have something for you to see of me...in person. Most important part: I want to know your thoughts.

Do you like it? Hate it? Want to see more videos like this? Should the next one be longer? Shorter? What are questions do you have for me? Pick my brain. Please!! :)

The twitter hashtag to follow for these is #HRRC, which stands for "Hire Rachel Ryan Campaign".


This is essentially a "part one" of why any company out there should hire me. This is me telling you what is it I can bring to table. It's simple, but it's real and I'm just being me.


I have a couple of other ideas in the works, but those are still in the process of being ironed out. Thanks so much and feedback is strongly encouraged!



P.S. The musical group I'm referring to (I stumbled over my own tongue a little bit here) is Switchfoot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment