Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wired, intellectual conversations

My brain is wired a good chunk of the time I'm awake and sometimes I have issues getting to bed at a decent time. Why?

I do not drink coffee.

I do not drink pop...because I cut it out of my "diet".

I have had the most intellectual conversations with someone I met this year and every time we meet, I'm more intrigued. It's like an amazing drug that I cannot wait to consume and I'm anything but "powerless" when we go our separate ways. I always look forward to when we'll meet again.

Here's the deal:
You get a new chance everyday to make something happen, so take every opportunity that feels right, take it into your possession -in whatever form that might be, use it to your advantage, ask questions or become the questionaire and deliver results (measureable or not) that in "x" amount of years down the road will allow you to tell a story that will captivate those around you.

Rules:
- Don't wait for the sun to rise but don't wait for the sun to set.
- Don't wait for leaders; do it alone...in other words, 'build it and they will come'.
- Don't pull teeth where another persons brain gets your wave frequency.
- Don't limit yourself because, well, just don't.

Oh and biggest thing to remember: be yourself because everyone else is already taken and you are the only person who knows you best. You cannot control the cards you are given, but you can definitely control how you play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment