Monday, July 26, 2010

Marketing yourself: past vs. present

How did you marketing yourself before Twitter, Facebook, Flicker, MySpace, Blogging, etc.?

Before I had a blog, Facebook, MySpace or even AIM, all I did was talk to people...obviously either over the phone or in person.

We live in a tough, tough market right now. I find I'm having one hell of a time marketing myself! It's frustrating, but who isn't frustrated? We're still in a recession, but staying positive and getting creative is the only way out of this mess.

So...

I want to know what you're doing.

What tools are you using? What apps have helped you? What meetings are you attending? Where do you live? What are you doing now that you weren't doing 1 week ago, 1 month ago, even 1 year ago? You don't have to answer all of this information publicly. If you're ready to continue engaging, lets do it together. I'd love to hear your story.

Contact me on Twitter, RachelRyanPR.

No comments:

Post a Comment