Sunday, May 16, 2010

My white board meets your brain

I have 10 minutes before I have to get to work.

Therefore I'm keeping this rather short.

Lets say you had an idea for the company you work for, or you're running out of creative juices on a particular project and you're the CEO of your own business.
Instead of looking within the company for new direction, think outside of the box. Literally. This isn't going to reach a ton of people, but as long as I throw this idea out there, that is all that counts.

Here's my thought:
I don't care what field you work in. If you have a new picture painted in your head of what you want but you just cannot put a vision together, contact me via e-mail. I'd love to talk to you about ways we can bring your new vision together. In other words, I'll come up with the pitch.

This is VERY vague I realize. And that's exactly what my point is. Let me do your thinking for you. We can meet in person, we can exchange a phone call, we can exchange an e-mail, or even a tweet.

If you send me an e-mail lable is: "Your white board meets my brain".

It's actually quite simple. :)

Delightfully,
Rachel

rachel.ryan09@gmail.com
Twitter: ryanr09 and RachelRyanPR

No comments:

Post a Comment