Monday, July 6, 2009

California Trip in December; Looking for your advice

Do you live in California? I'm not focused on one area in particular.

I was sorting through a few things in my closet that needed to be put in boxes and I happened to run across this book:

CALIFORNIA'S COASTAL PARKS: A Day Hiker's Guide

I've spoken to @GlobalPatriot and @LeonardoZ about my up and coming trip in December from the 4th to the 11th at the lastest to California.

First off, dates have yet to be officially set, which means the plane tickets have not been bought. My friend and I will be flying since we're taking a rather short trip, but we're looking to schedule in beautiful hikes, a wine tasting hosted by @GlobalPatriot, a few touristy attractions and hopefully at the end of the day, we'll be stayin in a decently priced hotel that is reasonably clean.

We will most likely fly into San Diego for two reasons, one of them a being a wine tasting that will be scheduled at the beginning of our trip and the other being it's less expensive from what I've heard to fly there rather than San Fransico.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel, take off the (I think) comment above. Once we figure out the dates you're here (sooner the better) there will be a wine tasting of some sort in San Diego ;-)

    This is a major social media town with lots of tweeple who are glad to offer suggestions of where to go and what to do. Delighted you're coming to San Diego!

    ReplyDelete